I've been counting down and waiting for this day since September. I remember telling my co-workers...
"Just 9 weeks until Thanksgiving vacation!"
One of the benefits of working in education is that we get some time off around the holidays. I'm taking the entire week off because 1) I can 2) I'm exhausted.
I have some plans that include:
1. Finishing (ok, starting) online traffic school for the ticket I got back in....umm...I don't even remember.
2. Cleaning out the cabinet under the sink in my bathroom
3. Cleaning my car. My trunk is a disaster. I have the most random stuff in there. Currently, I have a dvd player, a piece of wood to be cut for my mom's cabinets, an apple, a newspaper, three sweaters, a scarf and a partridge in a pear tree.
7. Baking something just because I can and then eating it. I've been finding the most delicious looking desserts on Pinterest. This will be after the 23rd when I'm officially off of my no junk food challenge craze. More on that next week.
8. Making dinners each and every night. Trying to be a good wife.
9. Going to lunch with friends and perhaps my sister.
10. I purchased The Hunger Games on my Kindle so I'd like to finish that by the end of my vacation. (UPDATE: I started this book Friday afternoon and finished Saturday afternoon. I am completely and totally hooked on this series. I can't wait to finish the other two books! I think I can finish both before the end of vacation)