I will not do the following things on any social media site (unless you are my sister):
1. I will not vote for your child to win a cutest baby contest. I most likely don't think your kid is the cutest baby therefore my vote would be a fraud and I would lose sleep over not voting for the right candidate.
2. I will not for your pet to win the cutest pet contest. I most likely don't think your pet is the cutest pet therefore my vote would be a fraud and I would lose sleep over not voting for the right candidate.
3. I will not vote for you to win best pyramid marketing scheme consultant. I think your product sucks and you shouldn't mass facebook/email your entire world in order to get their vote so you can win an extra $50. Have a garage sale if you need the money.
4. I will not "like" your status in order to enter to win a free something or other.
5. I will be part of the 93% of people that won't re-post your nonsense because it is, indeed, nonsense.
6. Breast cancer is sad but posting REDONK status messages about something so vague and not connected to breast cancer under the disguise of "I support Breast Cancer" is pathetic. Don't do it. I will unfriend you with the quickness.
7. Don't lie to kick it when there is something called GOOGLE IMAGES out there. You were found out, reported and you look like a fool to those of us who know. I wish I could scream it from the mountaintops but it is more fun to just shake my head from afar.