1. It took me about 2 hours to read Mindy Kaling's book Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns). Very cute, fun book. Easy to read and enjoyable. Kind of like Bossypants. I recommend.
2. In an effort to make some cash, I googled a way to sell my old iPhone. I came across a lot of places, including Apple and Game Stop. I'm too lazy to go to Game Stop (and I'm scared of video game stores) and Apple didn't quote as high as other places. One company responded to my tweet but they don't have a website and that seems shady. This site had a good quote but never sent the follow up email and hasn't responded to my two additional emails so screw you. I finally settled on this site, Cash for iPhones because they responded immediately, they send me the packing materials and pay for shipping. I just have to drop it off at the UPS store and they send me a check. I don't think my husband's old iPhone works at all or I would try to sell his too. I'll do a follow up review when I get my check in the mail.
3. I'm going to Las Vegas in 7 weeks for my friend's wedding and I'm so excited. I've been searching online for a dress to wear and found one at Nordstrom yesterday. And I just went to look for it and I can't seem to find it on the website and the email receipt doesn't link to the site either. WEIRD. Anyways, I hope it is cute and doesn't look like I'm trying to be a bridesmaid. I'm having second thoughts already. Hooray for returning stuff!
4. I failed at going to the gym this morning before work and now I'm looking at having to go at 6:30 when I get home from work or not going at all today which makes me itchy. I need to burn off some steam so I think if I just go for 30 minutes and bust my butt, I'll feel better. Tomorrow morning, I will go....and tonight I will go to bed early so I can get my 8 hours and be happy.
5. Still no fast food. Still no soda. Still no Starbucks. Go me.
6. I wish I had really long hair so I could curl it. My hair looks fine straight but when I curl it, it shrinks an inch and just looks silly. I need to put some Miracle Grow on my head.
Six is my favorite number so I'll stop. Happy Tuesday everyone!
OH! WAIT. I'll call this 6a.
6a. Mad Men is back March 25th. WOOOHOOO. What a fab weekend that will be. The Hunger Games movie is out on the 23rd. Happy dance. Happy dance. Double happy dance.