1. I took some personal time this morning so I could go to the gym at 6:00 a.m. I really need to get back on the morning workout train during the week so today was the day that it started.
2. This week I have been eating so much freaking candy that I found myself angry, ragey, irritable and on edge 4 days in a row. I yelled at a freight train yesterday. For real. I am cutting back significantly even though it is going to be really hard since I'm probably dependent on sugar now.
3. It is such a beautiful day today. I'm wearing a dress and love the feel of the sun on my face. Next week it will finally look like winter (one week from Spring) with cloudy, rainy, cold weather which I normally like but man, that sun feels GOOOOOD.
4. I watched two episodes of Project Runway this morning. Aside from all of the Jersey Shore people, doesn't Kenley have the most annoying voice/face on the television? If you look closely during judging, you will see her standing with bad posture, hands on hips, facial expression turned to TOTALLY BORED mode, etc in the background. I'm sure production has told her to just stand straight and face forward but she is incapable of following instructions. Instructions like, "Stop making the same damn dress over and over and over again."
5. Back to #3. You know what I will miss when warm weather comes our way? Cuddles with kitty. During the winter, she loves sitting and sleeping in our laps when we are sitting on the couch or at the computer but when it gets warm outside, she needs her space. Maybe I'll keep the house really cold so she will always want to cuddle with us. It is so sweet.
6. I'm still formulating my "Where I Stand" post and deciding if I should write it or not. I need to keep it simple. I tend to get wordy but I just want to simply say how I feel without delving into too much detail and risk being picked apart.
I hope everyone has a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!