We really need to get that one last piece of art work hung above the crib!
Also, I'm huge. I did crop out my huge feet and I don't know why I have a weird color splotch on my face.
Hey Baby, come on outta there! The birds are chirping, the weather is mild and your mom is just about ready to be done with this whole thing. It's been fun. It really has. I have taken immense pleasure in growing you. The biggest honor of my life, I'd say. But there comes a time when we all reach our breaking point. My feet (and my blood pressure) are saying it is time to go. So please, let me make you aware of some changes that will be happening the next few days:
1. I will be eating salsa more often. I think you like it so take it all in. And if you don't like it, consider exiting my body so you don't have to digest it anymore.
2. I will be doing squats every night. Feel free to continue dropping down (and out).
3. I might even resort to bouncing up and down on a ball. Don't be alarmed. Everything is okay.
4. When I'm done with work on Friday, take that as a sign.
5. I like to be punctual. It is my hallmark. Please consider not being late to bless the world with your presence.
6. Girl, you should see all the clothes awaiting you. You are going to rock your wardrobe!!!
I can hardly believe I am one week from my due date. Even if I go overdue, this whole experience of being pregnant is coming to an end. And that hurts a little. It has been incredible. In a flash, I'll go from waddling around to being in labor to holding my baby. Perhaps I should save the sentiment for next week, when I'm typing away on my actual due date but I can't help but want to get these feelings out just in case she arrives by then.
In other news, I decided that I would start my maternity leave today instead of next Monday. So far, so good!